The G5020 is a proven performer and extremely fast, wrapping up to 100 bales an hour. The G50 series round bale wrappers have unique design features setting them apart from the rest. These include;
Heavy Duty Construction
- As with all Goweil products, the strength and build quality has not been biassed, making sure this wrapper will last the hard yards
- Offset Axle
- This gives the G50 series excellent stability on sloping terrain which enables perfect weight distribution during bale pickup, wrapping and tipping
- Triple Roller Pretensioner
- This allows the plastic to have consistent stretch, no matter the size or shape of the bale.
- The plastic is stretched on the pre-tensioner, not as it is being applied to the bale. This gives a lower neck-down and fewer satellite rotations to cover the bale
- This can save up to $1.00 per bale or more in plastic costs.
- Low centre of gravity
- With a low wrapping table and wide axles, the Goweil G5020 bale wrapper can operate safely on all terrain
- Simple Film Cut & Hold System
- Sharp stainless steel knives ensure the film is cut cleanly & precisely
- Once wrapping process has started, the film is released allowing the film to unwind easily
Göweil’s patented pre-tensioner system, saving up to $1.00 per bale or more in plastic costs. This saves operators thousands of dollars per season in plastic costs.
Check Out Our Purchase & Pricing Option